Things I learned from my Daddy

me (just a few days old) 
with my dad

Thinking about things I've learned from my Daddy. Not necessarily profound things, but fond memories.

I learned...
  • the day starts best with quiet time with your Bible.
  • always collapse a cereal box before putting it in the recycling.
  • always leave the shower curtain open an inch on each end to allow the moisture out and the air in.
  • routines are important.
  • to get a baby to sleep, it's easiest to fall asleep yourself.
  • it's ok to cry when you're scared. (Only saw him cry once when my Mom was having surgery...)
  • the only time it MIGHT be ok to swear (and apologize after) is when you're installing plumbing and the quick dry glue is on the joints and the pieces go together wrong.


Blessings in your Adventure,

Comments